Kidspress Magazine provides global warming facts, causes of global warming, climate changes effects and offers solutions to the problem. Read on and share these facts!
- Global warming is the increase of Earth’s average surface temperature due to greenhouse gases.
- If the sea level is increased 1 yard, the mini ice age will occur in Europe.
- There is more carbon dioxide in the atmosphere today than at any point in the last 800,000 years.
- In total, the U.S. emits approximately 6 billion tons of carbon dioxide every year.
- About 30 new infectious diseases have emerged in the past 20 years.
- By the year 2050, up to one million additional deaths from malaria may be occurring annually as a result of climate change.
- Global warming raises sea levels, and that could threaten cities in a number of states.
- Mountain ranges are growing as a result of global warming.
- The biggest single contributor to global warming is meat and the meat industry.
- The Glacier National Park has disappeared up to 82 perceive because of global warming.
- The experts predict that in 2040, the Artic will be ice free.
- Global warming has made the atmosphere less dense.
- As global warming brings an earlier start to spring, the early bird might not just get the worm.
- Climatic changes will alter natural vegetation, wildlife habitats, crop growing seasons, and the distribution of pests and diseases.
What do you say about these global warming facts?